Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

1st time

the bicycle i currently ride, was bot in yr 2000... nv fell off from it b4...

was at Old Upper Thomson Rd (behind Esso gas station), while travelling back to the reservoir area after buying drinks, i lost balance n fell...

i was trying to shift the left gear knob with my right hand... the moment i started shifting, i lost balance n fell... everything happened in secs, and eventually i landed on the grass patch at the road side, the drinks still in the carrier slided n layed out of my reach... my bluetooth headset dropped jus below my ear from the position i m lying, helplessly...

i paused for a while on the grass patch, mixed thoughts of wad had jus happened and why did it happen flew thru my mind... still thinking, i slowly lean forward to pick up the drinks which were still in the carrier, and wore my bluetooth headset on which is still playing songs thru my mobile. I picked up my bicycle and ran thru quick checks to make sure it is serviceble, after adjusting those parts that went out of alignment, i continued to ride up to the reservoir area...

this, 1st time after 6yrs... eventually happened...

No comments: