Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 10, 2008

NDP Fireworks from Marina South - Map



NDP Floating Platform is the location where the parade took place and where the fireworks is.

CP 'B' is carpark B in Marina South and the asterisk * is where I stood to view the fireworks. Not exactly the best spot I should say as there were construction and most parts of the view were blocked by the fencing.

I reached around 8pm. The place was already starting to jam up and I was lucky to find a spot to park my car.

Moments later, fireworks display begun and I started capturing.

Anyway, should I were to return to Marina South to view the fireworks next year, I should be early. Maybe when the parade started, I should already be on my way.

The roads were jam packed and everyone left at the same time when the fireworks display ended. I waited for the traffic to clear and took some pictures of my car during the wait.

It was a fun experience!! :)

No comments: