Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, October 27, 2008

说,很容易。做,很难。

I advised you to let go of him, look for someone else, have a fresh start, learn to accept someone who will love you more... but I still cling on to you, never give up, still wait for you.

I advised you to use many activites to bury yourself in busy schedules, go out with many different friends, time will fade memories... but I still choose to stay at home alone and reject friends' offer to ask me out.

I advised you to learn to stop loving him so much since he do not love you anymore... but I still cannot stop loving you even you showed no interests in me.

I'm chasing you, you are running away from me. You are chasing him, he is running away from you. Turn around, let's walk towards happiness, together.

No comments: