Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

admire my car car

jus nw was admiring my car lo... then saw the fingerprint marks on the steering horn... really got me figuring out hw come i forget to wipe it lo... then tink n tink, oh finally remembered! haha

the horn was pressed when driving to AMK MRT de... hai, tink of the fingerprint made me tink of tt day again... sian

oh ya, still remember the same day morning u told me nite time u will leave fingerprint on it... hai, so zun ar, really nite time me leave fingerprint on it lo... n i really messed up our frenship... so sad... anyway its good opportunity for us to keep a distance... and mayb some time soon we can be frens again... mayb this time be frens afresh :) hope so ba... mayb u already hav so bad impression of me le... dunno...

anyway, the fingerprint still there... lazy to wipe... haha...

No comments: