Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 06, 2008

send her to fetch her beloved

Had prepared a gift, it's the exact same map I had posted previously. Together, are some Rocher and a note... wanted to give her something on the day that marks the start of her busy schedule. Really hoped she will like it.

Together, we went to BT. Dropped her off and she waited for her beloved...

Seeing her receiving her beloved, my mind begun to rest. I walked away, feeling relaxed, but yet full of disappointment. I guess this marks the end. I knew in my heart no matter how worried I am about her, she will have someone to rely on and take care of her. Knowing she will be safe, happy, being taken care of, I felt comforted.

It's the exact same feeling driving home as compared to few months back when she went back. Like I said, this time, there is no counting down.

While driving, scenes starting to fill my mind. Those scenes were the moments we shared. We had been angry with each other before, we shared joy, we explored places, movies, talked about many things...

I guess, you had already a special place in my heart. These memories will follow me always.

Thank you for everything. You made me realized what kind of person I am. This makes me want to work towards the better.

You, be happy always.

No comments: