Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 06, 2008

we had fun

Thanks for coming out today, I hoped you had enjoyed the day as much as I did!

I don't know when will be the next time we can come out and have fun again. I certainly do not wish today to be the last. But I guess I will have to slowly adapt and face the fact that you already have another person coming into the picture of your life, that is tomorrow.

Like I said, enjoyed every moments with you, down to the seconds. All will be memories, our memories.

We've traveled to 30 over places which I can remember and marked on the map. I wished we can go on and on... but, 6/7/08 marks the end... and it's the day as I blog this entry

I hope you will never know this entry exists, never know how I feel... just want you to be happy, and I know you made the right choice, I wish you happiness

No comments: