Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

shi fu, sorry

sorry shi fu, i'm utterly sorry for sayin to you to treat it as if we never met.

i'm really deeply in lov with you, already ready to care for you and take care of you. i'm willing to take on any challenges and will promise to be a very good bf, but i guess you are not ready and i do not hav any place in your heart.

i remember you told me "mayb 1 day u will be my bf"
i was really happy for a moment, but then turned sad, cos the last time a girl told me this, she ended up together with her ex...

you also repeatly told me "tu di, shi fu noe tu di dote shi fu k"
and "guai k, shi fu dote tu di"
i feel very consoled, but everytime you reject me, those words do not seems important for the moment.

i too remember tt nite when we chat in msn whereby we pressed hard on each's view. i asked for a chance whereby if you were to forget him, can you try to giv me a chance. you said no firmly. i was very taken aback and very very disappointed with myself. i realised i m really nothing when you said no. cos a chance also dun wan to giv.

i noe u r still angry shi fu, tu di really said the wrong things and hurt u le

once again, i noe the damage is done, sorry

tu di lov you very much, dote you very much

I LOVE YOU

No comments: