Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, September 21, 2008

went out for a spin

i wandered off aimlessly ard 4+ on 20/9. feelin very disappointed, low, lost, i begun my tour around to some places i've been to and where memories lingers.

my 1st destination was tuas, did not intend to come here actually, cos i jus drove on PIE towards Jurong and did not hav any destination in mind. i drove slowly and reached ard 5+, i then stopped at a bus stop and sat there staring blank n dozed off.

i woke moments later and idea of going to places i left memories hitted me. this is when my small tour starts.

i drove to Lim Chu Kang, did not bring my GPS, and it was quite a challenge gettin here and made many wrong turns and keep coming back to the same wrong place, jus like my lov life. anyway also left my wallet n HP @ home. nvm, lost jiu lost ba, anyway thing wan happen jiu happen ba, jus take me away i tot. finally reached Lim Chu Kang PCG there ard 6+ close to 7 le. stayed there n watch the sunrise, very nice, dunno when will hav chance to bring GF come c wif me.

next destination was Punggol, reached ard 8+. this place nothing much interesting, day time also hot. but i sat down and memories begun to come again. remember we go there c ppl fishing and use net to catch crab, prawn. very hot, i went back my car on engine n air con, sit inside tink where to go next. i dozed off and woke up, suddenly remember today 10am KPE fully open, wan to go c c. it's 9.45 already i remember very correctly.

i rushed to KPE entrance, remember saw got TP still guarding the entrance and cannot go in yet. see that, i slowed down and lane change to extreme left lane. then suddently the barrier open up and TP walked to the side. i was the 1st few to enter KPE fully open! so exciting! i drove all the way thru the whole tunnel. anyway quite boring, cos only can run 70km/h and nothing to see inside the tunnel. but it was real quick to reach ECP from Tampines! my low fuel light up liao, so ll hav to go home liao, cos i dun hav my wallet wif me, HP also @ home. very sleepy, hungry, thirsty. still feeling sad.

reach hm ard 11, tink this is the worst parkin i made, all slanted one, aiya, very sleepy le, nv cared too much. reach hm, jus zzz liao.

woke ard 3pm, went wash up and ate lunch, very headache. still feelin lost n down. i going out to expo to c Super Import Nights (S.I.N). anyway i turned on my HP n saw the 2 SMS, did not reply cos i noe i will say stupid things again, sorry. hope SF nv worry. noe SF safely reached office le.

reached expo ard 4pm, managed to view the drift show before rain started pouring. sian, jus washed car only lor :( another sian thing is i realized my camera low batt le when i started my shooting in S.I.N. double :( :( lor. anyway ok la, clubsnap later sure many ppl post de. walked around to look at the car dress up competition. saw the VIP Pica too, and stayed for the 6pm stage show. they hav some stage games to win Elva concert @ Max Pavilion too. left ard 7pm+ and da bao burger king, next destination is Changi Beach.

reached changi beach ard 8pm, 2day very low tide, still feelin very low too. but i guess i felt better and begun to realized n understand more. found a chair to sit and started to eat my burger king and sms a few frens. still tinkin wan to sms SF ma. really scare will say stupid things again. i guess its better not to meet SF for the time being, cos i still stand firm on my decision. dun wan spoil anything, sorry.

full le, i still hav my fries and coke. i begun to walk towards shelter there, i walked very slowly, seems like taking forever, mayb cos i'm walking alone ba. anyway, along the way some joggers asked me if from here go changi village far or not. i tink far, so i told them abt 20mins walk. they were very happy, smiles on their face. i also smiled @ them when toking to them, tink since early morning, this is my 1st smile ba :) finally decided to sms if SF de cough got better ma, actually since morning i worry abt le. ok, sms ba.

reached the shelter le, 2day the 2 shelters r also vacant. sat @ the same spot @ the same shelter and told myself it was 24hrs ago i started to feel very down after knowing and hearing and the truth jus hits me again n again. heart is so pain. memories flashed back n i cannot control myself n broke down. i m so depressed.

still havin the fries n coke wif me, i finish them all after cooling down and settle down. then i went to wash my face. walked back to car park n stood at our favourite spot. tinking where to go next.

very down again, mayb cos nite time the suffer will come ba. i left changi beach ard 10pm+

i drove to woodlands, wan to get the watch @ pasar malam. but jus drove off after reaching, dunno y, mayb scare will tink of the unhappy again ba. i changed the CD in my car, been listening to the same cd since. mayb the songs also makes me sad ba.

from then on, i jus drove ard n did not alight le. in sequence, i went to:
punggol - no car de, so played my car abit
clementi - long time no go since nv send E
ECP - nothing, jus expressway lo
esso station - low fuel again, car need to drink
home - zzzz

n here i m now, summing all my tots n bloggin... i guess i m clearer now, realized i m back to the start point again. very sad. very tired. all got to start all over again. time will again fade memory. n again i will start another cycle. n again i will fail. n again i hav to fade memory again. n again i will start another cycle. n again i will fail. n again i hav to fade memory again... ... ...

pics to show the places... anyway only changi beach low tide pic is i took de, cos cam low batt le... the rest i download one...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
tide low like my feelings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
expo for S.I.N

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IMM too brings back memories

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
was the 1st few cars who entered KPE (TPE), and it's real fast to reach Tampines

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lim Chu Kang brings back memories too

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Punggol Jetty

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sentosa gateway

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
from Vivo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
from Vivo too (last time took de, also brings back memories)

No comments: