Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Singapore GP






I drove out for a spin and wanted to take a peep at the F1 event. My 1st destination was Adelphi. Upon reaching Adelphi, I could hear the sounds made by the F1s. I had my window winded down and the sounds I tell you, is amazing!

It was so loud and exciting. The sounds echoed inbetween the buildings and I was really so excited already. I continued my drive. I drove along beach road and turned into Nicol Hiway, but the road was blocked and so I made a turn back to beach road. I was already quite far away from the tracks and the sounds dimmed. But, the excitement was still within me.

I turned into ECP (AYE), along the climb at the filter lane, most vehicles slowed down to catch the action as right down below, is the flyers and where the pit-stop area is. There were many TPs to prevent anyone from stopping their vehicle to watch.

Along the climb, I could hear and see the F1s. I wanted very much to share this moment with her, so I picked up my HP and tried to call and hope she can as least hear the sounds. Didn't manage to call, I was too excited then.

Right now, I could still recall the sounds. I told my parents about it. Tonight I want to bring them out for a spin and take a look at the action from ECP. I hope they will like it.

No comments: